Hiring in four (4) Cities!
From growers to suppliers to consumers, the agriculture and food ecosystem is facing a fundamental shift that is reshaping the future of food. Our client is helping their customers adapt to this changing environment by leveraging data and technology to help them make more informed business decisions. AgTech is poised for explosive growth, and they are at the center of that opportunity.
What you’ll do:
As a Customer Success Director, you’ll be a member of their Customer Success team working directly with their largest customers, delivering a great customer experience, and ensuring they get maximum value from their investment. You’ll leverage your experience managing complex customer engagements to help customers achieve their business goals. As a customer leader, you’ll help them continue to grow by utilizing your commercial experience to drive strong customer retention and growth rates. You will use your passion for customer advocacy to provide continuous feedback to their Product, Engineering, and Professional Services teams so you can better serve their customers.
Skills you’ll be using:
- Business leadership: become an expert on each customer’s business and provide a path for us to help them overcome challenges and capitalize on opportunities
- Customer management: deliver a positive customer experience by assessing customer needs and working with internal teams to exceed customer expectations
- Business growth: drive continued revenue growth by managing successful customer renewal events and identifying growth opportunities
- Strategic thinking: think creatively to identify new ways our customers can drive value from our software
Tools you’ll bring to the job:
- 10+ years of experience in a SaaS, customer-facing, account leadership role, preferably in the agriculture, manufacturing, or distribution industries
- Proven ability to relate to customers, helping them use software to drive change and improve business results
- Strong track record building alignment and relationships with business users in large and small enterprises
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively – prioritizing key tasks that make the most impact.
They offer competitive salary, bonus, and equity program, a flexible health insurance benefit, and 401(k) contribution matching. And to make sure you stay energized; they strongly encourage everyone in the company to plan two consecutive weeks away every year. That’s in addition to other time off. You’ll come back more focused, with fresh perspective and new ideas.