Our client provides growers with insight into the actual water needs of key crops so that growers apply
optimal levels of water when they need it the most. Their “first of its kind” technology measures actual
crop water usage. They have established partnerships with an increasingly diverse array of organizations
worldwide including universities, research institutes, irrigation companies, and growers/agricultural
What you’ll do:
As the Customer Service Specialist, you will be the bridge between the technology and the people who
use it. You play an instrumental role in ensuring customers receive unparalleled support, insights, and
understanding of the products, helping them achieve optimal results on the farm.
- Onboarding Excellence: Guide the end users- both dealers and growers-through a seamless
integration process, ensuring they are confident in using the platforms and tools.
- Training and Development: Conduct virtual and in person training sessions, showcasing the
capabilities and features of the software solutions.
- Feeback Management: Be the listening ear for end users, gathering feedback and channeling it
to the product teams for continuous improvement.
- Account Management: Monitor user accounts to ensure they’re deriving maximum value from
our solutions, intervening proactively when challenges arise.
- Relationship Building: Establish and maintain relationships, understanding each customer’s
needs and how their solutions can meet them.
- Technical Support: Provide first-level troubleshooting assistance, collaborating with their tech
team for more complex issues.
- Performance Reviews: Host periodic review sessions with users by analyzing customer data to
demonstrate product value and improve customer experience.
- Stay Updated: Keep a finger on the pulse of agri-tech trends, ensuring you’re always prepared to
address user inquiries and needs.
Who you are:
- You have a 4-year degree or have equivalent experience in a related field.
- You are naturally inclined towards customer service with a prior track record in customer-facing
- Passionate or curious about the agri-tech domain
- Tech Savvy and quick to learn new software tools.
- An outstanding communicator, both in writing and verbally
- Problem-solving should be second nature to you.
- Fluent in collaboration and comfortable in a fast-paced start up environment.
Competitive base salary, range 78-90K, bonus incentive, 20% travel, benefits, and a relaxed and fun
For immediate and confidential consideration, email resume to Steve Stebbins, Stebbins and Associates
or Call Steve Stebbins for more details and specifics. 209 914-9988