Successfully manage territory (Desert SW/Yuma/Blythe/Phoenix) in order to meet or exceed sales objectives in accordance with the division plan and strategy. Demonstrates professional selling skills focused on complete irrigation system selling and is able to address features, advantages and benefits for any technical application in Agriculture with the end user market.
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for managing sales activities while meeting sales goals for the district.
- Develop, implement and maintain territory business plan to meet Division goals.
- Work with the Area Business Manager to facilitate the implementation of marketing programs to ensure sales objectives are met.
- Make recommendations for customized marketing programs within the district and manage appropriate deviations for such programs.
- Provide needed input on new market development, large volume sales opportunities for assigned sales market.
- Full job description will be provided to final candidate at point of offer.
What Do You Need?
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
- Degree (BS/BA) from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work related experience. Focus on Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or Business Management a plus.
- A minimum of five years relevant business experience required. Fully qualified in sales role and works with limited direction.
- Experience in a distributor sales role, Agriculture, Turf Management, and/or Landscape Design, advantageous.
What Can We Give You?
Our client is always working to make sure their employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/vision plan, 401k, and many other great benefits.
Dress for your day – We know you’re more productive when you’re comfortable, which is why TTC employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, environment.
Wellness – Our client offers a variety of physical fitness, mental health and financial health resources to all employees.
Volunteerism – Our client is proud to provide employees 20 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.
Competitive Salary – The pay range takes into account skills, experience, education, and location. It is not common to be hired at or near the top of the range; compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.