● Providing technical leadership in formulation technology for microbial products and developing practical and cost-effective formulations that enable commercialization.
● Designing and conducting formulation and downstream processing experiments toward to optimizing bioactivity, physical properties and stability.
● Test and formulate raw materials to determine that the analysis is within specification. Report any material determined to be out of spec.
● Implement statistical process control. Develop and administer approved laboratory techniques and procedures for quality assurance.
● Managing day-to-day formulation research and development operations.
● Calculate fertilizer formulations to assure that production is in accordance with the predetermined specification and to minimize raw material consumption.
● Maintain sufficient inventory of supplies and chemicals within the laboratory to assure continuous operations.
● Schedule routine maintenance on existing laboratory equipment. Assist with the development of expense budget, as requested.
● Troubleshoot quality problems reported in the field or at the plant and recommend an action plan to resolve.
● Provide technical support to our sales force.
● Customer sample inventory responsibilities.
● Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors in Biology/Chemistry
Preferred degree in Chemical engineering.
Minimum 1-2 years’ experience
Salary – 85K-90K DOE
Full and comprehensive Medical benefits
Company cell phone
For immediate consideration, email resume to Stebbins and Associates email@example.com
Or call Steve Stebbins 209 914-9988