Our client is a multinational supplier of chemicals, seed treatment materials, and specialty chemicals. They have commissioned us to help recruit a “road warrior” to service their customers in the East and Midwest. The region includes the EASTERN CORN BELT, and also the NE- OH/IN/MI/VA and NE, south to the Carolinas. This company has a broad offering, several proprietary and well positioned materials, and a loyal distributor customer base.
MUST have qualifications:
- 5+ years industry experience (Ag chem or Seed Treatment Sales)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong track record of being a team player
- Strong interpersonal and customer relation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- This position requires at least 70% field travel.
- Computer literate. High level of proficiency with latest office technology.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive
The Regional Seed Treatment Sales Manger will develop and implement an annual seed treatment plan for this region, identify new prospective customers, provide product and development support and assist in customer technical training.
Generous compensation, bonus, top tier benefits and incentives. For immediate and confidential consideration, email resume to Stebbins and Associates. Stebbins@greenadvice.com