Regional Sales Representative responsibilities include selling Crop Protection materials to distributors and dealers and expanding customer base. Organize and make technical presentations about the products at grower meetings, dealer/distributor meetings, trade shows. Ride with distributor and dealer sales/agronomists/PCAs to meet with growers when necessary. Our Client dominates the ORGANIC market, but their materials are registered on conventional crops, mostly trees, nuts, and vines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrates organizational awareness; has knowledge of the product line, application rates, pricing, and business practices.
• Effectiveness in selling products; can grow sales in the territory by expanding use on crop acreages, increase sales annually over previous year. Demonstrates data analysis skills, computer software skills; written and verbal communication abilities providing relevant and timely information to management, co-workers, subordinates, and customer; judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills, teamwork, project coordination, work practices and contributions to the company.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; displays commitment to excellence; looks for ways to improve and promote the line of products; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Remains current on new developments and competing products and provides to management and marketing information on such.
• Provides feedback to marketing and research and development on product literature/data presentation.
• Helps to set up grower trials when necessary.
• Effectiveness in time management; initiative and independent action within prescribed limits. Completes activity reports, expenses reports and assignments on time.
Experience and Education Requirements:
• BS in agronomy or soil, microbiology sciences.
• Three to five years’ experience in selling agricultural inputs.
• Good organization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
110,000.00 per year
30% bonus if targets are met
Reimbursement for the following:
- Company car
- Cell phone – 100% covered
- Travel – 100% Covered
- Medical – 100% paid for employee, employee pays dependent portion
- Dental – 100% paid for employee, employee pays dependent portion
- Life Insurance
- 401k up to 4% match
- 7 days of paid sick leave per year
- 12 days paid vacation