Our client, a globally recognized AgTech company, currently seeks a highly motivated person to serve as Territory Manager over its dealer network in the Southeast. They are an innovative ag-analytics company enabling significant savings in resources and improved yields. The company offers a user-friendly, cloud-based, integrated hardware and software solution, integrating quality soil data from in-house developed, easy to install, and highly accurate sensors with the weather, imaging, crop and other sources of data. The data and machine learning-based insights can be accessed by farmers from any device, allowing them to maintain optimal soil moisture levels, improve nutrient management and enhance yields.
Their solutions are provided to farmers through a network of highly trained dealers and certified water professionals.
- Recruit and maintain a strong dealer network in the respective region, to help build the precision Ag revolution.
- Assist with and oversee the on-boarding of newly recruited dealers, and train and equip both new and existing dealers.
- Work with and develop dealers to be the best in class:
- Work with dealers to sell value added solutions by setting end user customer expectations.
- Work with dealers and end user customers throughout the year to make sure value is being delivered throughout the season.
- Serve as a close connection to the company’s technology development team.
- Developing and expanding the market – this includes identifying new opportunities and enhanced solutions that technology can bring.
- Effectively manage schedule and travel while working independently.
- A track record of excellence in past employment or other activities.
- 5+ years of sales experience within the Ag Industry.
- Experienced with developing and executing dealer strategy – including establishing, training and managing dealer partners in equipment and subscription sales.
- Independent thinking with good judgment skills and a record of problem-solving.