Reporting to: EVP Sales and Success (North America)
Salary: Package commensurate with skills and market
Hours: Permanent Full-Time
Location: West Cost of North America with frequent travel
The world needs to produce 60% more food by 2050 during a time of unprecedented resource constraints and climate change. Our Client is an agricultural technology company whose vision is to help feed the world while caring for the planet. They do this by providing scalable digital technology designed to reduce uncertainty created by weather so the customer can grow, process and sell more profitably with less environmental impact along the value chain. Their aim is to be a global leader in intelligent solutions in the agriculture and food industries.
Our Client is seeking a highly motivated Enterprise Sales Executive to join the North American Team and leverage your SaaS sales experience to drive growth through new client relationships. You will help build the North American customer base working closely with Executive VP of Sales and Success and the Commercial Teams in the US and Australia.
You’ll be a highly motivated systems thinker with a willingness to get in and get your hands dirty. You’ll demonstrate leadership in thinking and action in all that you do. You will have a strong drive to grow with the company and its sales team. You thrive in fast changing environment and collaborating with your peers to solve problems.
You will represent the company’s products and services, using comprehensive understanding as well as research, to explain how their solutions create value for their customers. You will:
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding potential new sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Close deals to achieve sales targets
- Engage the EVP Sales in closing large strategic deals
|1||Generate quality new business leads through research, networking and participating in industry events and trade shows||Pipeline to equal three 3x ARR revenue targets|
Reducing the sales cycle duration by agreed targets
|2||Work with marketing to run lead generation campaigns||Marketing to lead generation targets|
|3||Achieve sales targets by progressing opportunities through to close||Achieve and exceed ARR targets|
Achieving cost of sales targets
Achieve profit margin and retention targets for deals
|4||Engage EVP Sales in closing large strategic deals including contributing to writing sales proposals|
|5||Keep CRM up to date so we can effectively collaborate||Ensure completeness of CRM records|
|6||Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead-generation and sales systems|
|7||Provide customer feedback to the business to inform product, sales and go-to-market strategies|
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience working in technical enterprise sales working with data products preferably in relevant fields such as agriculture or food systems, supply chains and logistic, or CPG/FMCG
- A history of exceeding lead generation targets
- Strong communication skills including via phone and email
- Attention to detail
- Proven, creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Track record for building strong relationships
- Flexibility, with an attitude that you will do whatever it takes to get the job done in a rapidly-changing environment.
To be successful in this role you are likely to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
More about the company
We are looking for talented people who share our passion and hire on both skills and values. We are a truly diverse company and actively strive to be an industry leader in building inclusive technology teams. We offer a supportive and flexible working environment, including giving our staff the tools needed to work remotely.