Based in Southern California/Desert Region
The Account Manager will develop sales throughout the Southwest of the United States while partnering with management to execute sales strategy and new business development. Interaction is with engineers and professors, to irrigation district management, to operations personnel. Regional travel is required (up to 50% depending on the season).
- Develop and maintain close customer relations to enhance the customer experience of key accounts while developing new accounts.
- Develop in collaboration with our Client’s Engineering Team, a range of proposals to improve customers’ business performance.
- Communicate the value proposition of technology solutions to water scarcity problems.
- Develop and deliver project and equipment quotations.
- Work with project delivery team to oversee the accurate and timely delivery of customer solutions.
- Engage with customers and promote an understanding of Company’s solutions.
- Responsible for strategic business development within assigned region including identifying market growth opportunities, understanding and utilizing economic analysis to identify prospects and ROI of solutions for potential accounts within the territory.
- Communicate overall strategic goals, develop collaborative action plan with sales team and ensure ongoing feedback and measure success rate
- Work with Marketing to identify marketing and promotional material needs.
- Provide relevant government agency and regional information and grant opportunities to inform business decisions and engage internal support to develop market opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Agricultural, Engineering, or related technical degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred).
- Experience working in Agri Irrigation and Canals
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills in English.
- Technical skills and understandings of hydraulics and basic engineering & construction principles.
- Demonstrate exceptional time management, organizational, and relationship building skills.
Pay & Benefits
- Salary is competitive and DOE.
- Included is 3 weeks’ vacation and 1 week sick leave per year, with paid holidays.
- Medical, dental, life, disability, and 401K (4% match).
How to apply
Please send your resume to Stebbins@greenadvice.com