Our client is a basic manufacturer of sustainable crop protection materials used in high value ag crops. They need a northern California based key account manager, based near Sacramento, CA
- Continue to develop top-down strategy with regional distributor partners and coordinate with Director of Sales and key TSMs.
- Coordinate education, trials, and business plan with key customer crop advisors
- Maintaining assigned key accounts and providing ongoing Distributor support.
- Developing and implementing customer relationship management strategies.
- Identifying new business leads and contacting prospective key customers to promote products and services.
- Establishing efficient communication channels and liaising between key clients and internal departments.
- Handling customer questions and finding innovative solutions for complex problems.
- Monitoring sales performance metrics and facilitating timely interventions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or a related field.
- At least 5 years experience with crop protection products
- A minimum of five years’ experience in crop input sales.
- PCA highly desirable
- Extensive experience in B2B sales in a related industry.
- In-depth knowledge of customer relationship management strategies.
- Experience working with large corporate farm accounts
For immediate consideration, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Generous compensation package
- 30% incentive bonus
- equity stock
- matching 401K
- short and long term promotional opportunities
for immediate and confidential consideration, email resume to steve stebbins, stebbins and associates
or Call Steve at 209 914-9988
Competitive compensation, full and comprehensive benefits, dynamic culture, work from remote home office, based in the North Valley of CA.