Our client is dedicated to improving the safety, efficacy, and sustainability of crop protection through migration from chemical pesticides to biological materials. Their growing portfolio of products provide growers with novel crop protection solutions that address proven targets and provide efficacy on par with or better than traditional chemical pesticides. These natural materials overcome existing resistance issues while offering a desired safety profile for workers, beneficials and the environment.
They are currently recruiting a Strategic Account Manager to join their team, reporting to the SVP Sales & Marketing. The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for leading and coordinating with the key national account distributors partners, corporate farms and land management funds.
- Continue to develop top-down strategy with key national partners and coordinate with Director of Sales and key TSMs.
- Coordinate education, trials, and business plan with key large land management companies.
- Maintaining assigned key accounts and providing ongoing Distributor support.
- Developing and implementing customer relationship management strategies.
- Identifying new business leads and contacting prospective key customers to promote products and services.
- Establishing efficient communication channels and liaising between key clients and internal departments.
- Handling customer questions and finding innovative solutions for complex problems.
- Monitoring sales performance metrics and facilitating timely interventions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or a related field.
- A minimum of eight years’ experience in agriculture managing key accounts.
- Extensive experience in B2B sales in a related industry.
- In-depth knowledge of customer relationship management strategies.
For immediate consideration, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com